High Sight Job Description
Title: Social Media Manager/Online Marketing Manager
Job Location: Draper, UT High Sight Headquarters
Salary: $12-$18 per hour
As a social media manager, you'll need to:
- Take control of the online launch of a new product
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the product and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
You will usually work normal office hours, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Longer hours may be necessary to meet a deadline.
What to Expect
- You are likely to find the role challenging but rewarding, as this will be a project carried out by you. This is a very DIY position with a lot of freedom to make decisions and implement your ideas.
- You will be solely responsible for the online presence of our products. This means you will also have the resources and freedom to be creative in crafting the products’ online presence.
- You will usually be office based but may sometimes need to travel to meet clients or create content.
- Flexible working patterns and some home-working may be possible.
It is open to graduates from any discipline, but the following subjects can be particularly helpful:
- business management
- marketing (particularly digital marketing)
- media and communications
- public relations.
You will need to have:
- A solid understanding and use of all social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative marketing ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent networking skills.
You will need to have experience in the following:
- Google analytics
- Basic knowledge of Squarespace or Wordpress
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org